Axis EN 8 Loop Panel
8 Loop Panel
Advanced’s state of the art 8 loop analogue addressable Fire Control Panel is compliant with EN54 parts 2,4 and 13 and features:
- Two to eight loops
- Extended enclosure
- Maximum 45Ah internal batteries
- Up to 200 additional programmable LEDs, 2 x switch cards or mimic
- Up to 8 programmable key switches or 4 plus printer
- Plexi-glass door and external battery box option
- Fully expandable from 2 – 8 loops via plug-in loop driver boards.
- 20 programmable Zonal / 25 System LEDs with slide-in labels.
- Dedicated loop driver for Apollo or Hochiki protocol support.
- Advanced graphical LCD user interface and support for up to 200 fire zones by default allowing full EN54 compliance without additional hardware.
- Dual flash-based microprocessor technology with real-time clock on-board.
- Dedicated USB & RS232 serial port for direct PC or modem connection.
- Installer friendly Auto-learn, Loop Detection and On-board Scope facility for ease of commissioning and fault finding.
- Fully programmable via the on-board alphanumeric keypad, or PC configuration tools.
- The graphical display can be configured to operate with virtually any language or character set, and allow the installer’s logo to be applied using the Logo application software.
- Robust removable equipment chassis with plug-in connectors for simple fixing and cable termination.
- 2 x 5 Amp power supply and charger to En54 part 4.
- Integral P-Bus for system expansion via available option cards.
- Ad-NeT peer-to-peer network with up to 2000 zones.