Axis AX – 4 Loop Panel
4 Loop Panel
The Axis range of fire detection and control equipment is based around two multicircuit analogue addressable control panels.
The Four Signalling Line Circuit Fire Alarm Control Panel has 4 SLC/Loops with 126 devices per circuit, 4 on board 2Amp notification appliance circuits and a 10Amp supply as standard.
- 4 SLC loops – Class A (style 6,7) or Class B (style 4)
- 504 intelligent addressable points
- 2 x 2 Amp Class A (style Z) or Class B (style Y) Programmable NAC circuits
- 3 x on board relays. 1 Trouble, 2 programmable
- System keys for Reset, ACK, Silence, Resound & Drill
- LED status indicator
- 5 to 10 Amp system power
- Dedicated system and navigation keys for simple user control
- User friendly Windows based Pc-Net configuration software includes virtual panel for remote diagnostics functionality via a low cost modem connection.
- 4 Notification Appliance Circuits as Standard
- Powerful cause-and-effect event programming coupled with the flexible dynamic zoning makes the panel suitable for wide range of site applications including the most complex multi area systems.
- Programmable variable sensitivity (day/night) modes with multiple 7-day timers